Name of the Post: UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2020 Online Form 2019
Post Date: 30-10-2019
Total Vacancy: 418
Brief Information: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) announced approval from Exam I 2020 of the Combined Defense Services (CDS).
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Advt No. 03/2020-CDS-I
Combined Defence Service Exam I 2020
- For Others: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/ SC/ ST: NIL
- Candidates can pay either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30-10-2019 till 06:00 PM
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Pay by cash): 18-11-2019 at 11:59 pm
- Last Date for Fee Payment (online): 19-11-2019 till 06:00 pm
- Date of Online Application withdrawn: From 26-11-2019 to 03-12-2019 till 6:00 pm
- Date of Exam: 02-02-2020
- Tentative Date for Result Declaration: April 2020
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 2-01-1997 and not later than 1-01-2002
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy: Degree in Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy: Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering
| Vacancy Details
|Combined Defence Service Exam I 2020
| Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online
| Important Links
| Official Website