Today Job Alerts
Government Jobs offer an opportunity to all candidates to your aspirations into reality. Government JobsSeekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2018-19 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment / Vacancies completely published in this page. 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE), Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech etc.) and all other educational qualified Indian Citizens find your Qualification / Eligibility wise Latest Govt Jobs 2018 and Upcoming Govt Jobs 2018 like railway job, banking jobs, IBPS, Upsc, SSC etc. Notifications listed in this page.
NCERT Recruitment 2019
Consultant and Other Posts
NCERT Recruitment 2019: NCERT has recently released an announcement for the openings in Consultant, Senior Consultant, Assistant Librarian and Production Assistant Posts. It is going to fill 28 vacancies in this recruitment. Qualified aspirants are invited for the Walk-in. The walk-in interview will be held from 27.05.2019 to 04.06.2019. Applicants can download notification and application format from the official website.
Candidate must have possessed M.Phil. / Ph.D. / Master’s Degree in relevant subject from the recognized university. Applicant must have experience in related field for this employment. Candidate should attain the prescribed age limit for these NCERT vacancies. It filters the candidates based on their walk-in interview performance. The selected candidate will be posted under engagement on contract basis and placed at Bhopal.
No of Vacancies
Age Limit (as on 15-05-2019)
National Council of Educational Research and Training
Age Limit for Production Asst: Not Exceeding 30 Years
Post name and Eligible criteria:
|Consultant- 24 posts
|| Master’s Degree in relevant subject, M.Phil., Ph.D., etc. from the recognized university.
|Senior consultant- 02 posts
||PhD degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline.
|Assistant Librarian- 01 posts
|| Master‘s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/relevant/allied subject
|Production Assistant-01 posts
|| Bachelor Degree in Printing Technology
|The NCERT will select candidates by their performance at the time of walk-in interview.
Pay Scale for NCERT Notification 2019:
- Consultant- Rs.45,000/-
- Senior consultant- Rs.100000/-
- Assistant Librarian- Rs.45,000/-
- Production Assistant- Rs.23,000/
NCERT 2019 job Important dates:
- Date of Walk-in Interview for Sr Consultant: 27-05-2019
- Date of Walk-in Interview for Consultant: 27, 28 & 29-05-2019, 03 & 04-06-2019
- Date of Walk-in Interview for Asst Librarian: 03-06-2019
- Date of Walk-in interview for Production Asst: 04-06-2019
Date & Time
27/05/2019 to 04/06/2019, (10.00 AM to 11.30 AM)
How to attend Walk-in for NCERT latest Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ncert.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website.
- Search the “notification” link for this recruitment and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details correctly and bring the application to the walk-in interview.