Today Job Alerts
Government Jobs offer an opportunity to all candidates to your aspirations into reality. Government JobsSeekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2018-19 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment / Vacancies completely published in this page. 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE), Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech etc.) and all other educational qualified Indian Citizens find your Qualification / Eligibility wise Latest Govt Jobs 2018 and Upcoming Govt Jobs 2018 like railway job, banking jobs, IBPS, Upsc, SSC etc. Notifications listed in this page.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019
Residential Assistant Posts
Madras High Court Recruitment 2019: High Court of Madras invites online application from young and talented candidates. It is going to fill up 180 vacancies in Madras High Court. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Residential Assistant posts. As per the MHC notification 2019, these vacancies are allocated for MHC Office Assistant post. Eligible candidates can apply to this Chennai High Court recruitment from 15.05.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 12.06.2019. Madras High Court Recruitment apply link and HC Madras notification is available in official website
No of Vacancies
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2019)
High Court of Madras
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Reserved Candidates: 35 Years
- Maximum Age for Others: 30 Years
- Maximum Age for In – Service Candidates: 45 Years
Madras High Court 2019 jobs Post name and Eligible criteria:
| Residential Assistant
||Applicants must have pass in 8th Std or equivalent from recognized board.
Aspirants must have completed one year craft course & should have valid LMV driving license.
|Rs.500 for BC/ BCM/ MBC & DC/ Other candidates and no fee for SC/ SC (A)/ ST/ PWD/ Widow candidates.
|MHC will conduct written test, practical test and oral test for selection of suitable aspirants.
Pay Scale: Rs.15700-50000 Per month
- Date of Notification Issued: 15-05-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 12-06-2019
- Last Date for Remittance of through Bank: 14-06-2019
How to Apply:
- Go to official website hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Applicationsare invited for the post of Residential Assistant in High Court, Madras (3.22 MB) (English & Tamil)” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.