Today Job Alerts
Government Jobs offer an opportunity to all candidates to your aspirations into reality. Government JobsSeekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2018-19 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment / Vacancies completely published in this page. 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE), Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech etc.) and all other educational qualified Indian Citizens find your Qualification / Eligibility wise Latest Govt Jobs 2018 and Upcoming Govt Jobs 2018 like railway job, banking jobs, IBPS, Upsc, SSC etc. Notifications listed in this page.
CUTN Recruitment 2019
Teaching Faculty Posts
CUTN Recruitment 2019: Central University of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) invited applications for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 June 2019. As per the CUTN notification 2019, these vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Aspirants who are seeking govt jobs in Tamilnadu should send the filled application form to CUTN, Thiruvarur address.
Details of CUTN Recruitment 2019
No of Vacancies
|Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Post name and Eligible criteria:
|Professor- 21 Post
||Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Ph.D from recognized university.
| Assistant Professor- 48 post
|Associate Professor – 42 post
|For General / OBC Category –>
|| Rs 750/-
|For SC\ST\ PWD Category –>
|| Rs 500/-
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online/ offline mode.
CUTN recruitment process will be based on candidate’s academic record, teaching & research experience and their performance in the interview.
- Online Application form Starting Date: 16/05/2019
- Online Application form End Date: 21/06/2019
How to apply Central University of Tamilnadu Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website cutn.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Teaching Faculty posts (Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor)”, click on the advertisement.
- CUTN notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the CUTN application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.