Today Job Alerts
Government Jobs offer an opportunity to all candidates to your aspirations into reality. Government JobsSeekers, who Looking for Govt Jobs 2018-19 in India to get Latest Government Jobs Recruitment / Vacancies completely published in this page. 8th Pass, 10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI, Diploma, Degree (BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BE), Post Graduate (M.Sc, MA, M.Com, MSW, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech etc.) and all other educational qualified Indian Citizens find your Qualification / Eligibility wise Latest Govt Jobs 2018 and Upcoming Govt Jobs 2018 like railway job, banking jobs, IBPS, Upsc, SSC etc. Notifications listed in this page.
CUH Recruitment 2019
Non-Teaching Group A, B & C Vacancies
CUH Non-Teaching Vacancy 2019: The Central University of Haryana has issued a latest notification Advt No-1/NT/R/2019 for the recruitment of Non-Teaching Group A, B & C Vacancy at 54 posts. Interested candidates can apply from 8 June 2019. Other details of CUH Jobs 2019 Like Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below…
No of Vacancies
|Central University of Haryana
Candidates age limit should be Minimum 18 years & Maximum 55 years.
Post name and Eligible criteria:
| Non-Teaching Group A, B & C Vacancy
|| Candidates should have passed 10th, 12th Class, Graduate, Master Degree, B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech.
|For (Group A) General/OBC/EWS fee
|| Rs 1000/-
|For (Group B) General/OBC/EWS fee
|| Rs 800/-
|For (Group C) General/OBC/EWS fee
|| Rs 500/-
|For Women/SC/ST/PWD candidates
|| No fee
|Candidates will be selected based on Written Test/Skill Test/Interview
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 10 May 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 8 June 2019.
How to Apply:
- Vacancy location: Haryana
- Mode of Apply:- Through Offline.
- Postal Address:- Assistant Registrar Establishment Branch (Recruitment) Academic Block No. 3 Central University of Haryana Mahendergarh – 122 031.
- Eligible candidates can apply through from official website 10 May 2019 or at Click on the below How to Apply links.